Booker (Jan 2014 – 2015)
- Product Lead for a multi-tenant ERP platform.
- Defined monetization strategies to increase service (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) model metrics. (e.g. CAC, MRR, LTV).
- Iterated and shepherded product evolution through the entire lifecycle, continually striving to optimize operational deficiencies and transparently communicating across all business units in the organization.
- Provided agile product ownership (scrum, kanban, etc.), evangelized the development team, and adapted and scaled resources to deliver products on time.
- Aligned strategic initiatives under a cohesive product vision and championed the roadmap to disrupt a competitive landscape.
User Experience Designer
Booker (Jun 2012 – Jan 2014)
- Refined the interaction with core platform features including CRM, Customer Booking, Object Creation/Management, Settings, Retention Marketing, and Inventory Management.
- Collaborated across all business units to maintain a cohesive and appropriate physical and emotional experiential message.
- Launched multiple vertical-specific booking interfaces after identifying market trends and opportunities to enhance existing solution value.
- Empathized by experiencing all brand and product touch points including: sales, marketing, support, and business development.
- Engaged directly with existing and potential customers and users in context to develop genuine and compassionate relationships.
User Experience Designer
Origin Digital: An Accenture Company (Feb 2011 – Jun 2012)
- Delivered an application for OVP, streaming live and on-demand webinars integrated within an Enterprise Video SaaS Platform.
- Designed and launched a broadcast and broadband operations workflow management application.
- Conceptualized and delivered mobile, PC, and OTT distributed creative video engagements for major Fortune 500 brands, such as Virgin, Disney, and Cisco.
Manager Support and Operations
School of Continuing Studies IUB (Jun 2006 – Aug 2008)
- Managed, coached, and developed a team of support staff, adapting and scaling the size and resources required to provide both hardware and user support for internal staff as well as students and educators online.
- Embraced clear communication and transparency through welcomed and embraced questioning and learning.
- Developed an internal knowledge base and support wiki to increase the efficiency and onboarding required for new support team members to grow and develop.
MS Human Computer Interaction Design
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (2010)
BS Business Informatics
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (2006)